Business Writing Online
Mode of Delivery: Online
This course comprises 6 units and will be delivered over 4 weeks. After registration is completed and payments made, students would be issued the link and corresponding password to access study materials.
The main course materials will be accessible via the school’s virtual learning environment. Tasks are inclusive of, but not limited to:
- Independent activities – problem solving
- Case studies and presentations
- Responding to scenarios
- Self-assessment quizzes
1. Each week you will be provided with guidance on particular topics to focus on, but you must also be prepared to work independently through all the course material. Classes begin on Monday, on a pre-arranged date. Students are required to read the materials posted, as well as submit the corresponding assignments.
2. All weekly assignments are to be completed and submitted by 11:59pm on the Sunday of the same week.
1. Elements of Business Writing 2. Dos and Don'ts of Business Writing 3. Memos 4.Letters
5. Reports 6. Proposals
MOCK EXAM: EVALUATION (to be arrange between tutor and student)
A final test would also be conducted at our institution. Students who have obtain a grade of 65% and over would receive a certificate.