Mode of Delivery: Online
This course comprises 7 units and will be delivered over 4 weeks. After registration is completed and payments made, students would be issued the link and corresponding password to access study materials.
The main course materials will be accessible via the school’s virtual learning environment. Tasks are inclusive of, but not limited to:
- · Independent activities – problem solving
- · Case studies and presentations
- · Responding to scenarios
- · Discussions
- · Self-assessment quizzes
1. Each week you will be provided with guidance on particular topics to focus on, but you must also be prepared to work independently through all the course material. Classes begin on Monday, on a pre-arranged date. Students are required to read the materials posted, as well as submit the corresponding assignments.
2. All weekly assignments are to be completed and submitted by 11:55pm on the Sunday of the same week.
THE ROLE OF THE ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT
Unit 1. Work Ethics
Unit 2. Organizational Chart
Unit 3. a) Telecommunication b) Receptionist Duties c) Security and Confidentiality
Unit 4. Customer Service Relations
Unit 5. a) Business Correspondence b) Email
Unit 6.a ) Office Procedures b) Filing c) Meetings and Agenda d) Itinerary
Unit 7. a) Resumes & Interviews b) Top 10 interview Questions, with suggested answers
2. Mock Test
END OF COURSE
EVALUATION (to be arrange between tutor and student)
A final test would also be conducted at our institution. A high quality parchment certificate would only be issued to students who have achieved 65% or more in their test.