Mode of Delivery: Online
This course comprises 18 units and will be delivered over 12 weeks. After registration is completed and payments made, students would be issued the link and corresponding password to access study materials.
The main course materials will be accessible via the school’s virtual learning environment. Tasks are inclusive of, but not limited to:
1. Each week you will be provided with guidance on particular topics to focus on, but you must also be prepared to work independently through all the course material. Classes begin on Monday, on a pre-arranged date. Students are required to read the materials posted, as well as submit the corresponding assignments.
2. All weekly assignments are to be completed and submitted by 11:59pm on the Sunday of the same week.
1. Introduction to Business Management
2. Business Financing
3. Business Structures
4. Organizational Structure
5. Business Environment
7. Writing a Marketing Plan
8. Information Technology
9. Human Resource Management: Selecting Employees
10. Human Resource Management: Training Employees
11. Human Resource Management: Terminating Employees
12. Human Resource Management: Laws & Policies in the Workplace
13. Human Resource Management: Industrial Relations
14. Supervisory Management: Delegating
15. Supervisory Management: Conflict Resolution
16. Dos and Don'ts of Business Writing
17. (a)Memos (b) Letters
(a) Reports (b) Proposals
18. Writing a Business Plan
MOCK EXAM: EVALUATION (to be arrange between tutor and student)
A final test would also be conducted at our institution. Students who have obtain a grade of 65% and over would receive a certificate.