Discussion Board

Forum Home > Submitting Assignments > Glitch in system

astral

I have been trying to send my assignments since yesterday. It keeps saying that there is a glitch with your site. I have tried atleast 10 times to send it. Kindly contact me at 472-7222 to resolve the issues. I also hope that i will not be penalised as this is not my fault.

July 30, 2017 at 10:28 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Administrative Career Training and Recruitment Agency
Site Owner

My apologies.  You will not be penalized.  Simply copy and paste it on Word and email it.

August 1, 2017 at 8:31 PM Flag Quote & Reply

jin luces
I have been having the same issue. Is that the only way to submit (as in copy and paste and send on word via email?) or will it be resolved any time soon? My contact information is 381-1002
--
jin luces
August 14, 2017 at 3:56 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Administrative Career Training and Recruitment Agency
Site Owner

It seems to be a problem with the computer system and not the website, as most of our students can send their work from the site.  Please email it till the situation is resolved.  My apologies for the inconvenience. 

August 14, 2017 at 8:20 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

Testimonials

• "Very informative and course material was easy to understand. I would recommend other students to do this course. "
    Online Business Management
  • "i am really enjoying both courses that i'm doing. They are really informative and explanatory. I enjoy learning at my pace, the weekly assignments are really straightforward and..."
    Supervisory Mgmt & Human Resource Mgmt